Friday, February 02, 2007

Fairy Tale Flourishes




Once upon a time,I dreamed of making my own jewelry....so I would get components and beads from the market and put them together,proud of "making" my own necklaces and earrings....then,I discovered a whole universe of "handmade" beads and components and jewlery.....it beckoned...and I responded....believing firmly that the Universe would share the creative bounties with me too....

Gradually, with books and the net to my rescue,I began learning more and evolving...and began getting connected with artists wherever on earth they are:)....literally:)!

I learnt how to make my own lampwork beads from Jeri Warhaftig,and with Polymer clay from Emi Fukushima.....and now,I've learnt how to make my own Fairy Tale flourish Wire pendants frm Matthew Nix.


It's a blessing and privilege to have learnt these skilss and incorporate them in my work to create things I love more with each passing day:).


I'd love to hear from you on them:).


Thank you:)!

2 comments:

Mystic Indigo said...

These look fantastic! I love them with your beads...well done!

Anonymous said...

Dear Shruti,

Truly amazing. I am really impressed with your creativity and innovations which are really beautiful.

Wishing you the best in your future creations.

Rachna